Our granddaughter, who is 6 years old and starting first grade this year, yelled for me to come to her — “Joan-Joan, come quick, come quick!” and of course I hurried to the living room!
“Look at my feet! look at my feet!”
I said, “what’s wrong with your feet?”
She said, “I can sit on the couch and they touch the floor now!”
What a thrill! Everything is an adventure!
Oh, that we would retain that enthusiasm for life! Today I choose to be more enthusiastic about every little detail of my life!
- Good bye and welcome to my new home
- Indian story
- Moon Moo and You on Blog Radio
- The Tate Girls on Insightful Nana Blog
- The Delight of a Child!
- Family on the Internet – The Tate Girls
- Happy Birthday, Nancy!
- Hooray! Lens of the Day!
- Sad Update – Robbery repeated! – Sad Results
- Kate Loving Shenk on Z Point