I have seen the town of Pendleton rally around all kinds of events — they even built their own playground — by hand!!! But now, they are expressing their community spirit in a lens I created over at Squidoo. To visit, simply go to Pendleton Be sure to take the time to read the comments section. That section has become a bulletin board of sorts — for all kinds of news around Pendleton! What a powerful example they set for the rest of us! Indeed anything is possible. At this moment, Pendleton is # 10 in Travel in the entire Squidoo community. In fact, the Pendleton lens is ranked # 416 out of over 500,000 lenses on Squidoo. I fully expect it to get even higher! The Pendleton lens is also featured at Squidoo City Guide Stop by and join in on the fun! What a celebration!
- Good bye and welcome to my new home
- Indian story
- Moon Moo and You on Blog Radio
- The Tate Girls on Insightful Nana Blog
- The Delight of a Child!
- Family on the Internet – The Tate Girls
- Happy Birthday, Nancy!
- Hooray! Lens of the Day!
- Sad Update – Robbery repeated! – Sad Results
- Kate Loving Shenk on Z Point