I am learning! As you know, I am busily learning about Squidoo and creating lenses. I now have 19 toward my 100 planned. Visit my lenses at http://www.squidoo.com/joanadams
I am also doing an interview today with my friend, Charly. Again, a stretch for me! And yet, I know that every new experience broadens my mind, clarifies my thinking and challenges me to grow and grow — even at age 64!
So today’s note is simply an invitation – a challenge – to do something today you have never done before. Learn how to do something new. Try a new sport. Visit a new place. Read a new book.
Dare to grow!
- Good bye and welcome to my new home
- Indian story
- Moon Moo and You on Blog Radio
- The Tate Girls on Insightful Nana Blog
- The Delight of a Child!
- Family on the Internet – The Tate Girls
- Happy Birthday, Nancy!
- Hooray! Lens of the Day!
- Sad Update – Robbery repeated! – Sad Results
- Kate Loving Shenk on Z Point