We spent most of yesterday going through old things at a deceased relative’s home. We are trying to determine what has family value, what has monetary value, and what is trash. Again and again, I am reminded of the need to declutter all my stuff before I leave this earth. If I do not write notes on things, my adult children will not know what it is or why I kept it. We all need to get busy on this for 2008. I know some of you are already neat and have no junk in your home. I seem to gather it. My sister taught a course one time on Pitch, Pass or Possess. Maybe she will post here and give us all some encouragement in this direction.
- Good bye and welcome to my new home
- Indian story
- Moon Moo and You on Blog Radio
- The Tate Girls on Insightful Nana Blog
- The Delight of a Child!
- Family on the Internet – The Tate Girls
- Happy Birthday, Nancy!
- Hooray! Lens of the Day!
- Sad Update – Robbery repeated! – Sad Results
- Kate Loving Shenk on Z Point