Here are the simplified, combined rules:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. Link to the person/people who tagged you.
3. Share eight facts about yourself.
4. At the end of your post, tag five people and list their names with links.
5. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
6. Lisa added her own rule to the end, which I like: “If I tag you and you don’t want to participate, no worries, no pressure.”
Eight facts about me:
1. I am trying to cut back smoking, so today I am a little irritable!
2. I am a Newbie to all of this internet business, and am learning more every day than I ever thought I could.
3. I visited a virtual island last night. A real first time experience. It is part of Pat O’Bryan’s Portable Empire, where I am a student! It was great fun to meet all the folks there! (Of course I took a dunk in the ocean on the way to the island, and still am not quite sure how I finally arrived in the right place.) I learned how to fly, too! And a new friend gave me a virtual typewriter and I figured out how to wear it, so when I chatted, I was not typing into the air. What fun! Second Life. Amelia Island. Portable Empire. An education for sure!
4. I am working on my first e-book, which will be 5 Methods of Experiential Prayer. At least today that is the title. lol
5. I am a grandma and I love the role!!! More than I ever imagined!!! What precious grandchildren I have! I could write a book about the two of them!
6. I am a proud parent — with two wonderful adult kids who have both married folks I love and adore! What a blessing that is!!!!!!
7. I am celebrating 43 years of happy marriage tomorrow, Halloween Day. I am married to a practical joker, who is legally blind, who keeps everything moving at a happy pace around here! He is a serious golfer and will co-author my next e-book – which I think will be “Golf Lessons from a Blind Golfer”
8. I am thankful, grateful, for a surprise in my mailbox today — a book from my cousin — Louise Hay’s Gratitude, A way of Life! What a wonderful surprise to find in my mailbox. I do so love good news in the mailbox!