We are struggling with a drought here in South Carolina. Today’s paper listed new restrictions and also some interesting figures on our home water usage. Did you know that taking a 5 minute shower uses 10 gallons of water versus taking a bath which uses 50 gallons of water? That is a huge savings! Brushing teeth with water running uses 2 gallons of water and running the dishwasher uses 6-9 gallons of water. Washing a full load of clothes uses 40 gallons of water. Are you seeing some ways you could cut back your water usage? I hope so! Please pray for rain for those of us in the southeast in the drought — and for the folks in California!
And for more information on how much water you use a day, go to http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/sq3.html
- Good bye and welcome to my new home
- Indian story
- Moon Moo and You on Blog Radio
- The Tate Girls on Insightful Nana Blog
- The Delight of a Child!
- Family on the Internet – The Tate Girls
- Happy Birthday, Nancy!
- Hooray! Lens of the Day!
- Sad Update – Robbery repeated! – Sad Results
- Kate Loving Shenk on Z Point