Once upon a time I told my sister I was praying for a refrigerator. She laughed. She said “God is not going to send a refrigerator down that driveway.” lol A few months later our aunt died. A cousin called and said “do you want this old refrigerator? lol Of course, I said yes. And sure enough, within a few days, I stood and watched my cousin wheeling that refrigerator right down my driveway!!!! 🙂
God works in mysterious ways. For sure!
- Good bye and welcome to my new home
- Indian story
- Moon Moo and You on Blog Radio
- The Tate Girls on Insightful Nana Blog
- The Delight of a Child!
- Family on the Internet – The Tate Girls
- Happy Birthday, Nancy!
- Hooray! Lens of the Day!
- Sad Update – Robbery repeated! – Sad Results
- Kate Loving Shenk on Z Point